Saturday, February 23, 2008

Warning! You might not want to see this!


I thought this picture was too funny not to share. Now I'll have to tell the story behind it. When we were packing up to head back to Las Vegas from Elko we had an impromptu snow fight. My brother Jason put snow down my back and threw Jerrod in it so when he bent over to put some luggage in the van I dumped some down his pants. So, to make a long story short, because he didn't have any extra clean underwear and because he didn't want to sit in wet ones on the way home he decided to go commando. On our way out of town we stopped off at Albertsons for some snacks. Derek and Jason thought it would be funny to have Jason drop some change or reach high for something in the store and see if they could get a reaction from any shoppers. Derek snapped this shot of him reaching for some crackers. What a DORK!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Hey Kristine - Have you ever thought that maybe Jason and Derek are spending too much time together? You know, that's when trouble brews! Too funny!

Kiley said...

This is why I won't shop at Albertson's anymore!