Saturday, February 9, 2008

It's Been a While

It's been a while since I updated. I got into all of my classes which means I have 13 credits. It has taken a lot more of my time than I thought it would, but, it's been fun. Ava started going to day care on Tuesdays and Thursdays for 5 hours each day last week. Boy, that was hard the first day to drop her off. I felt tremendous guilt for putting her in a strange place but she is doing great! They said that she acts as though she has been there forever which made me feel a lot better. Jerrod, Allison and Emma started piano lessons this past week also. They are all really excited. Derek is in the middle of test week so he has been busy studying. We leave next Friday to go to Elko for Allison's baptism. We are all excited to see family but dreading the cold weather :) I took her to the temple grounds yesterday to take some pictures of her in her baptism dress. Here are a couple of pictures we took yesterday. I'll post more after her baptism.



2 comments:

The Baker said...

I love that last one....look at you such a good photographer.

Tricia said...

YIppee! Say Hi to my Elko friends for me. I'm homesick for that place.