Thursday, February 28, 2008

TGIF tomorrow

Yeah. I am done with school for the week. I am ready for this week to be over. It's just seemed long. On Tuesday the beemaster came and removed the honeycomb hive from inside our roof. It was only 100 lbs of honeycomb and filled one and a half huge lawn trash bag! Yikes. I really wanted a picture of it but they came while I was at class. Derek found out he passed his anatomy exam. Yay! Now he just has a cumulative final on Monday and he is done with that class. That has been a tough one for him. Only about 3 more weeks until spring break which we are looking forward to. Here are a couple of pictures I thought turned out good this week




3 comments:

Rod & Andi said...

Wow 100lb honeycomb? Too bad no pictures. Such cute pictures of the girls...both human and animal:) We sure miss all of you,
Love Mom

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

That is huge, I still can't believe your management didn't do anything about it. Ava looks so cute.

Kiley said...

I love the pictures of Ava!! She's a natural in front of that camera!