Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ava's First Day of School



Today Ava started daycare which she calls her school. It is only two half days a week and she seemed to like it. The most exciting thing for me was that after three long years I got almost all of her hair into rubber bands to make pig tails. YAY!!! They were out when I picked her up though. So, I started my microbiology class today and had my first lab. Thanks to 3 awesome ladies in my ward, the kids got rides everywhere and it all worked out. Phew! I wasn't expecting to have lab on the first day so I had to think fast. Thanks everyone who helped me out!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Who do you have for Micro?

The Reno Donnelly's said...

I always loved the bald and little hair times. Easy to wash, easy to comb, dries really fast. Best of all doesn't take much time because you can't do anything with it. Enjoy it while it lasts because you know eventually there will be hair everywhere. Jeri

shayne said...

thanks for letting me know about that sale! i went today and bought two pairs for next summer!!