Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ava is 3

Three years ago today we added Ava to the family. We were all so excited for her to come. We scheduled my c-section around the MCAT (medical college admission test). I remember the doctors talking about that while they were delivering her. She was such a cute baby. We always got stopped when we were out with her in fact one time a man came up to me and looked at me funny. I asked him if something was wrong and he said no, he just came to see if I was holding a doll or a baby. I thought that was funny. She brings so much happiness and joy to our house. We love you Ava!!







4 comments:

holmesfamily8 said...

I can't believe it has been three years! I totally remember working at the hospital while you were there. She was and still is a doll!

shayne said...

remi had SO much fun at the party yesterday! thanks for having her...she didn't stop talking about it ALL night!!

Cami said...

She was such an adorable baby!! I wish we could have come to the party...glad it was fun. Happy Birthday Ava.

Meadows22 said...

Holy Cow for a minute there I thought you had another baby and didn't tell me! I've never even seen Ava and she is already 3.