Saturday, July 9, 2011

Greg London show

Derek and I went with Claudia and Ira to see Greg London. He is an impressionist that has a show at the Hilton. He had a great show and has a great voice.



After the show there was this cute little dog that was taking pictures so we snapped one.

I made Derek take a picture in the men's bathroom after he told me about all the pictures they had hanging up over the urinals. There were girls with tape measures, magnifying glasses etc.. I thought it was funny.

1 comment:

blair and maisy said...

You go girl. I can't believe how many posts you just did! I didn't even know you had a blog until now, but it will be fun to check in on you. Hope you're doing well. Your summer sounds good so far! Have fun with houseseats- hopefully Derek's schedule won't conflict with your fun.