Thursday, August 19, 2010

Idaho

Our next stop was Idaho. We were able to stop off and see some family on the way to the Crouch family reunion. Our first stop was Twin Falls. My aunt Susan lives there so we stopped to say hi to her. We drove by the Twin Falls temple. It is very pretty.


Mom and Aunt Susan

Our next stop was in Burley where we went and stayed the night with my Grandma. Once we got there we went over to see my Uncle Bruce and Aunt Kathy. It was so good to see them!

My Uncle Bruce has a dairy farm and Ava's one wish from the trip was to pet a cow so we went to one of Bruce's neighbors house to see some animals. It was like a big petting zoo. There were horses, cows, goats, pigs, peacocks, dogs, cats etc......






Later that afternoon we met some family at the local park. We were so grateful some of them could come meet us.

This is my Uncle Neil giving Jerrod a ride in his sweet car

Uncle Neil and his new wife Karen

This is my cousin Brent, his wife Carrie and my Aunt LeeAnn and Uncle Ken

After the park we went out to my grandma's house. She has the prettiest view so we took a few pictures to remember



My future model :)

The kids playing pool in Grandma's basement. Nice carpet huh?


The kids with Grandma Bowen

The next morning, we went to go see my dad's sister Karen. It was so good to see her. It has been way too long. We had a nice visit with her and then the kids and I headed toward Yellowstone for the reunion while Jenny and my mom headed home.

On the way to Island park, we stopped to see the Rexburg temple.

2 comments:

Christine said...

So jealous! I'm from Twin Falls and its been a while since I've been home!

Amber said...

We are so sorry we missed you! Hopefully next time... How often do you make this trip?