Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ava's Preschool Graduation

The beginning of June, Ava graduated from her daycare's preschool program. I was so excited when they asked us to come back and be a part of it since my schooling had ended and Ava had been home with me. It was very cute. They sang some songs, and they all stood up and told everyone what they wanted to be when they grew up. Since Ava hadn't been there practicing with them she was too shy to do it. Then, she went to get her diploma and went to go sit down and she mustered up all her courage and said "Hi, my name is Ava and when I grow up I want to be a princess". Of course I had just turned off the camcorder and missed it!! She had the greatest teacher, Ms. Alyssa. I can't believe she is going to be in kindergarten!




This is where she told everyone her part. Look how red her face is. She was so nervous!


Ava and Ms. Alyssa


1 comment:

shayne said...

I can't believe how old she looks!!!!!