Thursday, July 31, 2008

Our Bathing Beauty

A couple of weekends ago, Derek was outside cleaning the cars and I looked out the window to see Ava in her underwear with a beach towel all spread out across the driveway and she had stolen Derek's sunglasses to sunbathe. It made me smile so I hurried and grabbed the camera. I know some of you are probably thinking, "Does this child ever wear clothes?" The answer is not very often. Next week after I am done with classes for a few weeks, I am hoping to have her dressed everyday!

2 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

That is, seriously, one of the cutest things I've EVER seen.

Rissa and Jared said...

this is awesome. i never wore clothing as a child. all our home videos are me naked or in a diaper. classy. I want to give Ava a margarita and People magazine to complete her look.