Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Poor Man's Pool

Well since we aren't fortunate enough to have a pool the kids decided today that the sprinklers would be just as fun. So, I finally let them go outside and run through them. I am sure we looked like total white trash since I am in my pj's still because I have been cleaning and doing laundry. Oh well. As soon as it gets a tad warmer we can go to Uncle Jason's apartment complex and use a real pool. I'm sure it won't be long. It's forecasted to be in the 80's by the end of the week.


2 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I'm jealous that you have such a big backyard to run around in! Much better than our 6'. :)

Becky said...

Running through the sprinklers looks like so much fun! If only it would stop snowing here :(
I don't know of any other Bowen's that have blogs except Daniel and Janalee. Your kids are so cute! We're planning a Disneyland trip in the fall and we'll have to stop by on our way to say hi. Have a Happy Easter!