Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!


We hope you all had a great Easter! We had a nice, relaxing weekend. Derek was done with his test week finally so Saturday, we just kind of bummed around and finally got to coloring eggs about 9:00 pm. The kids had a great time although we think Ava was easier to color eggs with last year. This time she was very independent. As you can see from her hands she had a good time though. And a little sidenote about her hair. She bathed herself and washed her own hair but didn't rinse out the soap and refused to let us comb it. She thought it was pretty.

The Easter bunny visited our house and brought Allison a new watch, Jerrod some new sandals, Emma a hula hoop and Ava a bubble machine. Grandpa and Grandma Wahlstrom also got them the Cheaper by the Dozen movies which they love to watch. Now, back to reality tomorrow. Derek will have the week off but the kids and I have to go back to school.





This morning before church I wanted to get a picture of the kids all dressed up. Ava cooperated for a little while and then she was done so we headed inside where she proceeded to pose on the stairs. Keep in mind that I did not prompt her at all. She just saw the camera and started posing! This one was my favorite.



2 comments:

Tricia said...

Love the tablecloth! Happy Easter Crouchs!

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest family. Thank you for your post on my blog. I forwarded it to my mother at work. It is good to find friends from way back when during our good old days (okay, for me the bad old days :) in Elko.

Angie