Monday, March 10, 2008

Looks like I am buying a tablecloth

After two days of begging me to paint their fingernails I finally gave in Saturday night. While doing Emma's I accidentally knocked over the bottle of polish remover on the table, and as I am wiping it off the stain came off with it. It made me sick to my stomach. I know it's fixable but I am just mad at myself. So, for now it gets a tablecloth until spring break when Derek and I have some time to strip it and stain it again. I never paint the girls nails on the table but for some reason I was in a hurry and decided it was a good place. Never again. Lesson learned.

3 comments:

DEREK said...

WHAT!?! That's why we have new tablecloth? When were you going to tell me you ruined the table? And you expect me to fix it on my spring break. Real nice!

Tricia said...

I'm sick for you lady! Some of our best ideas slam us in the face. Let me know of you refinishing tips - I have a few myself.

Dana Christensen said...

Ouch!