Monday, January 7, 2008

So Frustrating.........

Today I logged into the College of Southern Nevada's website to print out my class schedule for this semester. I have been registered since November. When I logged in it showed that I wasn't registered for any classes. Thinking it was some horrible mistake I called and asked about it and they said that the deadline for payment was last Thursday and anyone who didn't pay for their classes got purged! So, even though I am waiting for financial aid to come through and classes don't even start for two weeks I am not registered for anything and most everything I had on my schedule is now full. I have never heard of a school doing this. Most of them might have a late fee but I never have heard of them unregistering their students. So, I am trying to find any open classes that are on the same days and make it work. Ugh.!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

holmesfamily8 said...

So sorry Kristine, that stinks! Guess what happened to me with them?!? I registered, and decided I couldn't handle any classes. I went online, and THOUGHT I canceled the classes, but I guess I didn't. They never dropped me, and now I owe 250$ for classes that I have a big fat W in. Nice, huh? I feel your pain!