Thursday, January 24, 2008

Back To School

This week I started taking some college classes. I was able to get back into three of my courses. There was only one instructor that wouldn't budge. So, on Tuesday and Thursday for 5 hours I am in Chemistry, Precalculus and Speech. I am really scared about the math class since it has been about 13 years since I have done that kind of math. I am older than all of the students and the teacher in my speech class which was a little weird. But, so far I think it will be kind of fun.

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Good luck lady! You can do it. Those "weird" professors show up at any campus. Somehow, we seem to overcome and succeed.

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

Good luck!

Kyle and Lacey said...

Hi Kristine!
Thanks for your nice comment on our blog. We appreciate your offer to help. Good luck with your upcoming semester. Maybe our paths will cross when we're down there.
Thanks,
Lacey

The Nicks Family said...

Hey, I just found your blog, this is Bethany Nicks from the ward. Good luck with school, You will be awesome!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Hey, It is Natali from the ward, I came across your blog. Good luck with school, I need to go back.