Saturday, January 26, 2008

I got into my last class!

The other day I just thought I would check to see if there were any openings for the Biology class I couldn't get into and just then one showed up for the time slot that would work for us so I hurried and signed up. I am relieved. It's going to be a busy semester with 13 credits but then I won't have to take so many classes this summer. I am aiming for the Dental Hygiene program and will be able to apply next spring for the Fall of 09. That would have me graduated in May of 2011 which is Derek's graduation date also. I am hoping this plan works out so that I can work during his residency and help supplement our income. $40,000 a year during residency is hard to live on! At least I will have a great tutor!

1 comment:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

She looks like a Pro, how cute.