Saturday, December 1, 2007

TGIF!!!

I am so glad that this week is over. It has been crazy. I had to recharter our cub scout pack and a workbook was due for my online class that I hadn't even opened but I got it all done. Here are a few things that happened this week.

We found out that the guy that rear ended me on the freeway last month hadn't paid his insurance premiums, therefore he was uninsured! Just our luck. So, if we want to get it fixed, we'll have to pay our deductible and then they can go after him for the money. We'll have to wait a little while to get it fixed.



The kids all got their report cards and they were awesome. Both Allison and Emma had straight A's. Emma's lowest grade was a 99.2%. Jerrod also did great. He got all A's and 1 B. They all made honor roll so I will get to attend an assembly next week where they will all get recognized.

Allison started taking violin lessons through the school. She got her violin on Thursday and has been so excited. Mr. Schorr who the school is named after is funding the program so everything is free and the school lets you borrow the instruments. I hope she will be able to do it all year. The only stipulation to the program is that a parent has to attend one lesson before school and one group lesson during school per week. Since I signed up for a full load of classes next semester, I am hoping they hold the one during school on a day I can get there.

No comments: