Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas

We had a great Christmas. Grandma and Grandpa Wahlstrom and Uncle Jason came to spend the holiday with us. We had a great prime rib and shrimp dinner on Christmas Eve thanks to Grandpa and then we all played chimes. Christmas morning the kids were so excited. Santa must have thought they were good because they all got what they asked for. Jerrod got Guitar Hero for the Wii which I am loving :) Allison got a Nintendo DS, Emma got a pink digital camera and Ava got a princess scooter. Derek and I also found a keyboard online on Craigslist so I am going to attempt to start teaching them some basic piano. The present I was most excited about giving them was tickets to the Hannah Montana concert next month here in Las Vegas. When I heard she was coming I decided to go down to the ticket office an hour before they started selling them. Little did I know how serious these tickets were. There were 900 people there. The MGM handed out wristbands to 908 people. I was number 903. Then they had a drawing to draw the number that they would start with. They drew number 474 so that meant the people who got there first were behind me since they went through 908 and then started back at 1. So, four hours later I was excited to have 4 tickets in my hot little hand! Everyone was so worried about getting great seats. I was worried about getting cheap seats. But, I succeeded. I got the cheapest ones! Thanks to everyone who sent gifts and made our Christmas extra special!


1 comment:

Brianna and Family said...

Thanks for letting me see the pics. I definently would like the pic files so I can make some copies :).