Monday, August 10, 2009

My Trip to Arizona

By: Jerrod

My friend just recently flew me down to Phoenix Arizona for a couple of days and it was very fun! I had a night flight so I got there around 9 and I went to my friends house and I settled in. Of course we stayed up as late as possible by playing video games and watching movies. Then the next day we did not do that much. That was our chilling out day by playing a lot of video games and a new game that Austin ( my friend ) got that same day. Later the same day we went swimming and when we called Austins mom to pick us up she told us that her car broke down so we had to walk about 1.5 miles home. It felt longer because of the heat. At dinner time we had a BBQ and relaxed in their hot tub then played more video games. By the time it was ten we went to bed because we had to wake up early so we could go a water park down in Glendale Arizona. When we woke up we went to the water park and then the real fun began. We rented a double tube and went on all the rides that required a tube then we took the tube to the tube holding center and went on the body slides which were also a lot of fun. There was even a slide that looked like a toilet bowl. A couple of hours later we went home and then played even MORE video games which we did not mind. The next morning we woke up early and went to Panera Bread Cafe for breakfast and then went to the movie theater 2 HOURS EARLY to see the new Harry Potter the day after it came out and then after that we went to the airport and I went home. Just like that. So I had an awesome time at Arizona with Austin.

Getting Ready to have some FUN

The Kiddy Rock Slides

Me in front of the activity pool

The tube slides. One of them is actually a water coaster. A water slide mixed with a
Roller Coaster

The Lazy River

Here is the Toilet Bowl Slide

The Bonzi Speed Slides

The Dragon Tail Slides

My Plane for the flight Home

1 comment:

Julie Moore said...

Great post Jerrod! I love this idea of having the kids post on the blog! Very fun.