Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I've officially started


Yesterday I officially started nursing school. Since it was the first day it wasn't all that exciting. Mostly going over each class syllabus and rules etc.... Next Monday I start clinicals. For the first three clinicals we stay at the school to learn how to work on actual people and then our fourth week we start clinicals at a long term care facility! I know these 4 semesters will fly by! I am so excited that everything has worked out so far and that I will be able to finish in time to work during our residency! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Penny said...

Way to go Christine! I am so excited for you and wish you all the best throughout the program!

Tricia said...

I am so proud of you! Way to go Kristine and best of luck always! You will be a super nurse!

Christine said...

You amaze me! good luck with school it will go fast!