Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy 33rd Derek!



Saturday was Derek's 33rd birthday. Wow, I'm glad I am not that old yet :) To celebrate we went on a date Friday night and had a great time! Saturday, he was a good Dad and took Jerrod and Austin down to the car museum at the Wynn. Sunday, we had burgers and I made him an apple pie. We got to stretch it out all weekend.

Derek, we are all so proud of you and all you have accomplished. I don't know how you have done medical school with 4 kids and all of the activities we always have going on. Thanks for being a great husband and Dad. We love you!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Happy be-lated birthday! Wow we are getting old- I forget that we are almost the same age. You hold your age well.

Kylee said...

Yes tell him Happy Birthday! I don't know how you guys juggle everything. You are such a fun family and it was great getting to know you in AZ. Good luck with nursing school. Maybe that will be me someday!