Friday, September 24, 2010

On the Road Again

Monday morning we headed home. We stopped to take a picture of the Idaho Falls temple where Grandma and Grandpa Wahlstrom were married. We also stopped in Burley to see my grandma one more time. I wish we lived closer to her. The kids had such a fun time at her house.



After saying goodbye to my grandma I took the kids out to the cemetery to see my grandpa's and my cousin Spencer's gravesite. They died within a week or so of each other and Spencer was my age. I told the kids they could smile but they thought that was weird.


We went to another cemetery in town and saw my other set of grandparent's graves and my Uncle's. It was neat to be able to show them where they are all buried and tell them a little bit about them.


We also got to see the Twin Falls temple.



No comments: