Sunday, November 1, 2009

Harvest Festival

I have catching up to do again. October was a busy month for us. We found out that Derek passed his board exam!! YEAH!! I am so proud of him. It was a beast of a test and we are just so happy he passed. He is now done with his OB/GYN rotation and is starting orthopaedic surgery on Monday which he is very excited about!! I can't believe how fast time is flying by. I am over half way done with my semester of school which means I am already almost half way done with the program. Crazy!!

A few weeks ago the girls had a Harvest Festival at their school so I took them while the boys went to a Las Vegas Wrangler hockey game. The girls had a great time and we came home with two new goldfish, only one of which made it through to the next day. Oh well.





No comments: