Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July Fireworks

This year we went to the new M Resort to watch fireworks with a group of our medical school friends and Uncle Jason. They hosted a family friendly event by the pool and we had a great view of the fireworks. Uncle Jason bought the kids some fireworks that we got to set off in our cul-de-sac after we got home. We had a great day!

Ira must have been missing his wife last night because he turned to the bottle and a blanket to comfort himself. Claudia you better come home soon!





Rob, Liz and Carter Wilkinson

The 3rd year Med School Geniuses. Derek, Ira, Rob and Jamie



2 comments:

Monaca said...

Holy CRAP!!! I know Rob and Liz!!

I went to High School with them!

Small World.

Ira and Claudia said...

What can I say, I loved that picture of Ira. I love his messy hair and he knows it! Thanks for posting it here.