Sunday, May 17, 2009

Update

Time to catch up on the blog. These last few weeks have been busy. I had a 43 page paper due and then my finals to study for but I am happy to announce that I passed and I am a free woman for the summer. I was so stressed about not doing good on my finals! I had a cumulative final for Pharmacology with about 170 drugs to know all about. I actually got an A on that test. I felt like it was made just for me. That's always a good feeling. My other final went well too. I had a lot of fun this semester and I am looking forward to doing some more intensive stuff next semester. One quarter done!!!

As for Derek, he had his last lecture of medical school on Friday. Now he has finals all this week and on Friday he will be officially done with his 2nd year of medical school. He will study most of the summer for his board exams and he starts his rotations on July 1st!

No comments: