Saturday, April 11, 2009

Laguna Beach

We took a short trip to Laguna Beach in California. We all needed a break. Derek had 8 tests last week and with our hectic schedules we needed some R&R. It was a lot of fun, even though I had to study Pharmacology on the beach. The water was cold but I think our Lake Tahoe genes kicked in because the kids played in it anyway. Can't wait to go again!!















These were the steps to get to 1000 steps beach. They were long! But, we pretty much had the whole beach to ourselves.

Sorry honey, had to include this one.


Ginger was so smiley when we got home.

8 comments:

Jenny and James said...

I'll be sure to text you some pictures of Tahoe when we're there next month :) Glad you had fun.

Penny said...

Looks like you had a great time! I think all you need to make kids happy is a big beach and lots of free time. Of all the places we have visited my kids favorite was the beach!

The Nisbets said...

So fun! I just wish we lived closer to you guys! Kris, I'm going to be in LV Weds-Sat. this week for All-State choir. Will you be on campus?

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I'm jealous! I love laguna beach. Glad you had such a great time with your family. You definitely deserve the break!

supermanns said...

I am so glad you had fun I don't know a family who deserves a day at the beach more than yours.

supermanns said...

I am so glad you had fun I don't know a family who deserves a day at the beach more than yours

Valerie Christensen said...

Crouch Family! Jared is at school tonight studying and here I am blog stalking everyone in the ward. I love the pictures from the beach. So glad you were able to get away and spend time together.

Kylee said...

Oh Fun! We used to live right by Laguna Beach in Aliso Viejo. Did you find a fun place to stay? How the heck do you both do school and keep up with the kids? I took one class last semester and it was tough!