Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jerrod's Award-filled week

Jerrod has had a good week. On Tuesday we attended a court of honor for his scout troop. He received 2 merit badges and 2 rankings which is pretty good.



This morning we attended a special breakfast for Jerrod at his school. He was nominated by all of his teachers for student of the month. We are so proud of him. Only 4 sixth graders received the award. Here is a copy of what his teachers said about him.



They loaded Jerrod up with lots of cool things. He got a school t-shirt, free meal coupons for In n Out and Claim Jumpers and a $10 Borders gift card.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Impressive! How you do it all! You are amazing!
Oh I don't get to see you this time for NASCAR sorry. I thought of you tho. I get to go see all my sisters & mom. Fun for me.