Thursday, June 26, 2008

One Down, One to Go!

I finished my first section of my Anatomy and Physiology class today. Yay! I ended up getting an A- in the class which is good but being the perfectionist I am I want the minus taken off! :) I'll take it though. It has been a long week full of presentations and exams so I am so ready for a 3 day break before the next section starts up on Monday! The boys are going camping for the father sons outing on Friday. I think the girls are just going to be lazy.

P.S. Ava is pretty much potty trained now so so long diapers forever at the Crouch house!!!!

4 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

The thought of no more diapers sounds HEAVENLY. I think I have a while before that day comes.

Congrats on your classes! Those sound really hard!

Penny said...

Congrats on the end of buying diapers---I figure we are about 18 months out...so not too long!

Also, great job getting an A- in your Anatomy/Physiology section and taking care of 4 kids and everything else a mother does. I am taking Anatomy via Independent Study right now and it is taking me forever--I just never seem to have the time to devote to it--so great job!

*Karleena* said...

You are amazing to be able to do these classes while being a wife and mother to 4 kiddos! You have it so much harder than I do - my girls go to bed early and so I have plenty of study time. I'm sad we're not going to be in the same class anymore! I'm not sure I care that much about anyone in the evening class - so I guess I'll go back to my loner tendencies! :o) You'll have to let me know how the afternoon class goes! Good luck and keep in touch!

Kyle and Lacey said...

Congrats on finishing the first part of a tough class and on the awesome grade! And I'm sure you're ecstatic to be done with diapers forever. It's fun seeing your cute pics!