Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Chuck E Cheese To The Rescue

After three weeks of no friends and mom going crazy I decided it was time for something fun. I had a coupon for Chuck E Cheese and decided it was well worth the $30. Small price for my sanity. The kids all had fun. Ava was moving constantly so finally after all the kids tokens were gone, I had them watch Ava for a minute while I tried to get some tickets on the Skee Ball. And guess what Steve, I did it again. The alarm went off because of my high score and I got about 200 tickets. So, the kids were happy because that helped them out a ton on their prizes!






Ava got in this car and instantly leaned over and kissed the man. Awwwww!!

1 comment:

Larisa said...

Sounds like FUUUUUUNNNN! I should do that do, I am losing my sanity, I painted the kitchen table and Darin came home to say, "what did you do?" so you can probably imagine it is a disaster. Good for you-getting some mommy time!