Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Ginger's Play Date at the Dog Park






Ok, it's official. I am now one of those pet owners who act like their pet is one of their children. I guess I can't make fun of Mom and Dad for how they talk about Sammy or Papa and Grandma for their stories about Baby. I am now one of them. We took Ginger to the Dog Park for her first play date with other dogs. She did so good so I couldn't resist snapping some pictures of her to document it. Ava had just as much fun as Ginger did. She loved the doggy drinking fountain and the ramps and equipment they had there. It was a lot of fun.


Derek found out that he has been put on the alternate list for medical school here so it looks as if we are going to be in Las Vegas. We are just going to plan on a move there at the end of July and if anything changes here and a spot opens up then we will have to make a decision.

No comments: